Job Description :
Kulina.id and Food.id are recruiting outstanding math graduates to join our training program that will be placed in various areas of our business. All MTs will report directly to the CEO, co-founders or management team members. You will be placed in a department and assigned to help them make decisions using your analytical data mindset.
You will get a glimpse of the startup environment as well as our principles, values and codes of ethics, including our business value chain from beginning to end. During the program you will gain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s foundations through training and various tasks. At the end of the program, you will be placed into a leadership position.
- Fresh graduates of Math/Statistic majors. Have a minimum GPA of 3.50
- Analytical mindset with good problem-solving skills, brave enough to do the operation
- Self-starter with strong sense of curiosity
- Able to work under pressure with fast paced environments with minimal guidance
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities and/or organizations such as the Student Senate, Events Committee, Social Activist (the experience of becoming a leader is more), or having received awards or achievements such as scholarships or student exchanges
- Desiring to have a long-term career in Food & Beverage and Technology startup
Location: Remote/Work From Anywhere
Apply here : https://tinyurl.com/KulinaMT